My 1,400rwhp TT LT1 Street Car Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I am really enjoying this. Is there any way you could put it in one thread so I can follow along with out jumping between three threads so far?

g9s8r

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2018
Awesome build. If you made two of everything you could probably mass produce a whole kit for those wanting a build. I wouldn't be able to afford such a thing but just a thought. I also noticed that CTS-V in the background. Anything done with that one? :popcorn:

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
What are you going to do with the rest of that frame? There are a few of us up here in the great white north that could use a good rear frame section.

Reactions: 1 users

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
I am really enjoying this. Is there any way you could put it in one thread so I can follow along with out jumping between three threads so far?

This is the official build thread, so everything will be here, the other was just an intro thread.

Awesome build. If you made two of everything you could probably mass produce a whole kit for those wanting a build. I wouldn't be able to afford such a thing but just a thought. I also noticed that CTS-V in the background. Anything done with that one? :popcorn:

V had basic bolt ons, made mid 600's and ran high 10s. I sold it in January though.

What are you going to do with the rest of that frame? There are a few of us up here in the great white north that could use a good rear frame section.

I had it for sale for a while and it was in my way so I finally donated it to the city dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor