Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Lol I feel the same way with my build thread

Site activity:

Total: 385 (members: 42, guests: 343)

That was as of 10 seconds ago. Consider that less than 50% of those members are even somewhat active on the board and you can understand why our build threads don't see any significant traffic/attention/commentary.

I am not offended.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
I appreciate all the love guys, more Buick videos are coming once I get this Camaro ironed out.

Are you going port injection or retaining the stock DI system and going port ontop of that?

I stumble on this thread from time to time and it's neat seeing updates.

I'm running port injection only, the DI system comes with a long long list of cons and doesn't bring a single pro to the table. If you watch the engine build video, it's all explained in that one.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Site activity:

Total: 385 (members: 42, guests: 343)

That was as of 10 seconds ago. Consider that less than 50% of those members are even somewhat active on the board and you can understand why our build threads don't see any significant traffic/attention/commentary.

I am not offended.
joseph sikora quality GIF by Power

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Just stumbled across this build, how did I ever miss this??? Holy fab skills batman! Impressive doesn't describe the level of this build. Subscribed going forward.

Now to go back and watch the videos.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I'm not sure how I missed this thread either, but I am now following. i will check out your YT channel though, and IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor