My 78 Buick Regal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukregal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 2, 2007
London, England
Here are some pics of my Buick. Its a bit of a work in progress.........

It needs a good clean.......

CIMG5935.jpg

CIMG5932.jpg

CIMG5930.jpg

CIMG5929.jpg

CIMG5934.jpg

Engine before and after....

CIMG5729.jpg

CIMG5919.jpg

CIMG5921.jpg

and in action......

Now thats odd. I would expect american muscle to be popular but not late 70s cars. I bet youd probably grab some attention over there.

We have loads of American cars here you would be surprised! I like things that are a bit different everyone here wants Camaro's and tri chevys not many people are in to tuned up Regals 😀

Thank you and yes im very lucky the black interior is really clean and nice.

No its the original 305 at the mo with a rebuilt Ali L98 Heads with roller rockers, 268 comp cam, edelbrock carb and inlet, headers etc etc

3.42 gears with a powertrax locker.

Its pretty quick and surprised me and a few others 😀

I will most probably go 383 at some point but parts are very expensive here 😢

STLRegal said:
I just noticed that the driver sits on the left side. That has to be akward when driving around. :shock:

Hell no! We all want left hand drive American cars here! It doesn't make very much difference to be honest you adapt very quickly. My daily car is rhd

ukregal said:
STLRegal said:
I just noticed that the driver sits on the left side. That has to be akward when driving around. :shock:

Hell no! We all want left hand drive American cars here! It doesn't make very much difference to be honest you adapt very quickly. My daily car is rhd

Are lhd more coveted than rhd's for some reason?

STLRegal said:
Are lhd more coveted than rhd's for some reason?

Yes they are considered a bit of a weak option over here (lots of 70's mustangs are RHD here) We all want LHD as thats how they were intended to be! The real mccoy!! Does that make sense?? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor