My 78 GP confirmed kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
My wife was talking some nonsense last night as we left to have sushi. We were in separate cars at the time, hence the smack talk. She drives a 16 BMW 228 AWD. My 78 has a 301, T5, dual exhaust, and a 3.23 Auburn. The stage was set. We left at a light lined up. Me then her right behind, I hit second and started to pull away by the time I was out of 4th gear I have her by so many cars I couldn't count. She lifted and conceded defeat. She said she was doing 110 and I was still pulling on her.
Honestly she should have had me, but she didn't so GP 1, BMW 0

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
I’ve always enjoyed reading the Kill/Fish threads on turbobuick.com. Maybe we should start that here? Lately no one wants to challenge me. Probably because my car is loud ….definitely not a sleeper.
I thought we had a kills thread. Couldn't find it though. I'm sure thats a bad idea in practice. Encouraging people to drive irresponsibly and probably take pics too. I don't need encouragement I'm full of bad ideas ideas naturally

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I’ve always enjoyed reading the Kill/Fish threads on turbobuick.com. Maybe we should start that here? Lately no one wants to challenge me. Probably because my car is loud ….definitely not a sleeper.

Could try changing the old user name to a gutless RPO code.

Reactions: 1 user

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Do you have any work done on your 301?

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Do you have any work done on your 301?
Actually no. Which is why she should have run me down. It was theoretically rebuilt on the past but I have no idea how many miles are on it. It could be faster because the guy painted it Chevy Orange though LOL.
Really the car was much improved with the addition of the 3.23. of course the T5 helped in the city.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Actually no. Which is why she should have run me down. It was theoretically rebuilt on the past but I have no idea how many miles are on it. It could be faster because the guy painted it Chevy Orange though LOL.
Really the car was much improved with the addition of the 3.23. of course the T5 helped in the city.
So you know, Chevy orange is what makes a 100 hp engine to put out 400 hp at the wheels. Proven science fast.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
So you know, Chevy orange is what makes a 100 hp engine to put out 400 hp at the wheels. Proven science fast.
It's like Frank's Red Hot, I put that s$_t on everything 🤣

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor