Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Damn, that car is a real stunner!

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Henry,

Wilkommen and that is a good looking Monte. I can feel your pain when it comes to getting parts or worst, passing the German TUV, I had a few American cars while in Germany. I was born and raised in Germany but moved to the US way back in 1985. Your car sounds like it has a different cam in it, got a little bit of a lope to it.

Bist du Deutscher oder ein Amerikaner der nach Deutschland umgezogen is? Nice to know that there are more Germans on this forum!

Hans

Good morning Hans and thank you for the kind words!
Yeah, sometime its a hussle to get all the parts needed over here - but i'm glad i have a G-Body so at least you CAN get those parts and don't have to search for to long.
I don't really think that there are any mods on the Engine, its probably just the Headers and the dual pipe that makes it sound so good. Maybe the lope comes from the carburater issues i had back when i took the videos :LOL:

I'am German but my sister actually lives near Philadelphia so i'm a frequent guest over in the US. I will be over end of April to meet up with some friends and go to car shows, Baseball games and 1/4mile races :love: .. really looking forward to it.

Damn, that car is a real stunner!

Thank you!!

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Good morning Hans and thank you for the kind words!
Yeah, sometime its a hussle to get all the parts needed over here - but i'm glad i have a G-Body so at least you CAN get those parts and don't have to search for to long.
I don't really think that there are any mods on the Engine, its probably just the Headers and the dual pipe that makes it sound so good. Maybe the lope comes from the carburater issues i had back when i took the videos :LOL:

I'am German but my sister actually lives near Philadelphia so i'm a frequent guest over in the US. I will be over end of April to meet up with some friends and go to car shows, Baseball games and 1/4mile races :love: .. really looking forward to it.

Thank you!!

You should make a trip over to the correct side of Pennsylvania

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
You should make a trip over to the correct side of Pennsylvania

I actually though about taking a 2 day trip to Pittsburgh but i found a lot to do at the "wrong side" of Pennsylvania :D
A ton of Baseball (want to c what Bryce Harper can do for the Phillies) and NHRA National Opens at the Atco Raceway in NJ.
Next time i'll pay you a visit and you can take me on a Sightseeing tour throu PGH in your SS!!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I actually though about taking a 2 day trip to Pittsburgh but i found a lot to do at the "wrong side" of Pennsylvania :D
A ton of Baseball (want to c what Bryce Harper can do for the Phillies) and NHRA National Opens at the Atco Raceway in NJ.
Next time i'll pay you a visit and you can take me on a Sightseeing tour throu PGH in your SS!!

Haha, sounds like a plan. You'll have to plan it on a Cars N Coffee Saturday morning to see the local cars there and then can hit some of the other local sites which would most likely be food places since this fat guy loves that.

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Haha, sounds like a plan. You'll have to plan it on a Cars N Coffee Saturday morning to see the local cars there and then can hit some of the other local sites which would most likely be food places since this fat guy loves that.

Hahaha .. you had me at Food places! Between all the Baseball and Car Stuff you´ll find me eating BBQ :LOL:

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hahaha .. you had me at Food places! Between all the Baseball and Car Stuff you´ll find me eating BBQ :LOL:

We have some decent BBQ places, the one everyone raves about is down in WV about an hour or so from us. But if you can get into some pizza or hoagies we got great places for that too

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor