Status
Not open for further replies.

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Awesome Monte. You even have what looks like a crack free dash. I had a '79 Landau in the same colors. Noticed it also looks like US/Canada spec tail laights.

Unfortunatly i have a tiny crack in the grid form the front speaker. Just like 2-3 little pieces - looks like a jigsaw piece broken out. But other than that its in great condition.
tail lights are US/Canada without Amber turn signals. But what the previous owner did is, he put the Turn signals inside the reversing lights. You are not legally required to
have them in a car build befor 1987.

Nice car and thanks for the pictures.

Thank you and you´re welcome! :)

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you!!

thank you for the warm welcome!! I guess there are a lot of people who need some time to realize that those monte carlos are actually pretty good looking with all the curves and what not. Some of my friends also needed some time to really "fall in love" with my monte. But i´m glad you came around and congratulations on getting through with the gentleman :D

You mean the rear plate in the first couple Pictures? Yeah, those poor Austrian´s :LOL: .. mine is actually a lot smaller (even smaller than a US-Plate)

View attachment 107775
Your most welcome and deserving! You can certainly tell you take pride and joy into your beautiful Monte! Im sure it gets a lot of looks and thumbs up over there!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! To be honest, i cant stop looking at it lol...Great Job on the angles and shots of the car!!

• Happy
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I see you have headers and duals, it made a noticeable difference in performance on my Olds 260. It looks like a nice car top to bottom.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Henry: Sorry I'm a little late with the welcome, but better late than never? You have a talent for taking great pictures. I would think that you have that great feeling of exclusivity, in aces! As that's one of the reasons I'm so fond of The Bronze Brick, exclusivity! Enjoy, Ole' Bob.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Great looking car, Henry.
Thank you for posting the beautiful pics. That is one of the finer looking Montes of that year/ era that I've ever seen. . Love the interior, too. The car has obviously been well cared for and loved.

Reactions: 1 user

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Nice ride!
Do you still have the 2" springs laying around and are willing to sell them by any chance?

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Nice ride!
Do you still have the 2" springs laying around and are willing to sell them by any chance?

I still have them but unfortunately I need them as backup springs for the tüv. I don't think they'll be happy to see me begging for the H-Plate while scraping on the floor with my exhaust.
I'am willing to lend em to you so you can try them on your car to see if you are happy with the result. But you have to order your own set at summit (ship via I-parcel, cheapest way and tax n stuff is payed in advance) .. I think I payed about 550€ all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor