Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Beautiful car(y)

Reactions: 1 user

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Welcome , that,s a nice monte you have , i have heard the cost of a drivers licence there is crazy expensive is this true ? And how much in U.S. $

Michael Watts

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2017
Nice car you see that wheels and tires sure can change the "looK" of a car .Continue to drive the wheels off of it.

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Nice Awesome photography
beautiful car man. great pics also.
Welcome Henry: Sorry I'm a little late with the welcome, but better late than never? You have a talent for taking great pictures. I would think that you have that great feeling of exclusivity, in aces! As that's one of the reasons I'm so fond of The Bronze Brick, exclusivity! Enjoy, Ole' Bob.

Thank you guys for the welcome :) .. i`ve had a photography page a while back and was on every car show in the area and even in the US (Cruisin' Ocean City - for example).
But i let that hobby slide since i didn´t want to miss all the conversations at car shows. And well, there are tons of other photraphers around so i don´t think i will be missed :D

I see you have headers and duals, it made a noticeable difference in performance on my Olds 260. It looks like a nice car top to bottom.

I can´t really say anything to the Headers since they came with the car as i bought it, but It sounds sweet tho :love:

We actually have several members on here in Germany, Martin S., KCP. Wilkommen! :)

Yeah i saw .. we´re all connected through a Facebook Group "G-Bodys Germany". Thank you for the Welcome!!

Great looking car, Henry.
Thank you for posting the beautiful pics. That is one of the finer looking Montes of that year/ era that I've ever seen. . Love the interior, too. The car has obviously been well cared for and loved.

I try to give my best maintaing the car in every possible way. It has some minor dents and scratches, a little rust at the right rear quater panel and of course at the doors,
but other than that it runs like a dream!

Beautiful car(y)

Thank you!

Welcome , that,s a nice monte you have , i have heard the cost of a drivers licence there is crazy expensive is this true ? And how much in U.S. $

Around $2000 i guess. It depends on how many driving lessons (hours) you take and of course if you pass all tests (Theoretical and Driving) at the first go.
You have to take a certain amount of (obligated) driving lessons but you can choose to take some extra ones. My girlfriend only took the ones she had to take and
passed every test the first time. She paid $2000. How much is it in the US?

Nice car you see that wheels and tires sure can change the "looK" of a car .Continue to drive the wheels off of it.

It definitely can! And i love the look of the monte with the original Hub caps. I drive my car more than other people i know :love: there are so many people over here like .. "oh, there is a single cloud .. nah it might rain .. cant drive!!" .. it´s a shame .. worst thing you can do to this cars is let them sit in the garage.

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Thank you guys for the welcome :) .. i`ve had a photography page a while back and was on every car show in the area and even in the US (Cruisin' Ocean City - for example).
But i let that hobby slide since i didn´t want to miss all the conversations at car shows. And well, there are tons of other photraphers around so i don´t think i will be missed :D

I can´t really say anything to the Headers since they came with the car as i bought it, but It sounds sweet tho :love:

Yeah i saw .. we´re all connected through a Facebook Group "G-Bodys Germany". Thank you for the Welcome!!

I try to give my best maintaing the car in every possible way. It has some minor dents and scratches, a little rust at the right rear quater panel and of course at the doors,
but other than that it runs like a dream!

Thank you!

Around $2000 i guess. It depends on how many driving lessons (hours) you take and of course if you pass all tests (Theoretical and Driving) at the first go.
You have to take a certain amount of (obligated) driving lessons but you can choose to take some extra ones. My girlfriend only took the ones she had to take and

WOW in GA it,s about 25 $ . I knew someone stationed over there for 18 months , he said locals told him it was how the gov keep less fortunate people from driving .

It definitely can! And i love the look of the monte with the original Hub caps. I drive my car more than other people i know :love: there are so many people over here like .. "oh, there is a single cloud .. nah it might rain .. cant drive!!" .. it´s a shame .. worst thing you can do to this cars is let them sit in the garage.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Wow, that is a hit to the wallet. When I get my license/learners permit back in 1991 it was like $20 & I could of just went to get my test right away. My current renewal just back in January was $30.50 for four years (& the now former employer basicly paid for it cause it was needed for work.) This is for Pennsylvania as each state has its own rate charged.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
I love everything about this car! Nice work!!!!!

71_340

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2019
FLW, Missouri
Henry,

Wilkommen and that is a good looking Monte. I can feel your pain when it comes to getting parts or worst, passing the German TUV, I had a few American cars while in Germany. I was born and raised in Germany but moved to the US way back in 1985. Your car sounds like it has a different cam in it, got a little bit of a lope to it.

Bist du Deutscher oder ein Amerikaner der nach Deutschland umgezogen is? Nice to know that there are more Germans on this forum!

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor