My 81 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh1skea

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2017
This is my new to me Monte Carlo. Also my first G body. Thanks to a wreck 3 weeks ago, my insurance company totaled my beloved truck, which had been my daily driver for 3 years. Now, I will be pulling the drive train out of the truck and swapping it to the Monte Carlo. Due to having to deal with emissions in the county I living, I will be moving all the TBI related hardware and wiring over to the Monte.

590F1F18-8778-4126-B7DE-9CB25A9D1AAA_zpsdnill5pt.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

wh1skea

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2017
Eventually, I will be turning it into an SS clone, or trading it for a true SS after getting some work put into it. Luckily the body is pretty straight and rust free, aside from the left fender being dented all to hell. Need paint badly though. Luckily, paint is my profession. I'm probably going to be selling my IROC once I get it running to buy another truck later this year. Given the choice between the Monte Carlo and the IROC, I think I'll enjoy the MC more.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor