My all original 1987 oldsmobile cutlass supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscutlass

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2010
NEW JERSEY GEMORCLER FOUNDER :)
Hi all i picked this car up about a month ago from a local junkyard...(got the car for $700 with title and other fee's)
this car had only one owner...an old lady who drove it to the market and back...car only has 114k miles and can go for about 300k more :)
interior is mint,everything is there,headliner fabric,to the original floor mats and bill of sale and window sticker,
the engine now=its a olds 307 h/o
rear is a posi 3.73 :)
trans is a t350
what was replaced before i got it....the radiator,a/c compressor,starter,carb was rebuilt,new belts,new power steering line, new breaks and drums, im proud to say i got a cash for clunker survivor
the bad now=needs trans rebuilt,tires,and a new euro header panal..... :blam: let me no what you think of my new whip :)
cut22.jpg
front view
ab.jpg
-at the junk yard
re.jpg
-tire size 245 60 16 in rear and 225 60 16

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Good to see a car that nice didnt get all parted out, it looks good except that ugly header panel. Never liked the euro clip.

mike87442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2010
homer glen illinois
NICE SCORE......ANOTHER G-BODY SAVED FROM AN UNTIMELY DEATH

chriscutlass

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2010
thank you... and yea it was a cfc car and the junk yard that i got it from didnt let anyone take it appart....the wheels on there are a set of gta rims from my old pontiac trans am...yes 2 fronts and 2 rears lol and no i didnt need wheel spacers for the rear :p also all the crome on that car is in great shape no pitting,nor oxidation,and your able to tell it was garaged for most of its life :) ill post more picks of the engine and interior...no rips,tears or fading... it also had the whole exhaust replaced with stock stuff,new cat,muffler,and stainess steel pipes all the way back, the rear end is a posi and i found out the fun way by spinning the old white walls till they popped :)but im selling the spoke rims with the original key and all the lock nuts for $40 if anyones interested let me no

chriscutlass

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2010
project? na keepin it original

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Nice find... and congrats bro. Can you post a pic or two of the interior? Love those rims you put on too. Gonna be a sweet ride. :wink:

Jg85350Regal

Greasemonkey
Mar 10, 2010
Windsor Locks, CT
chriscutlass said:
thank you... and yea it was a cfc car and the junk yard that i got it from didnt let anyone take it appart....the wheels on there are a set of gta rims from my old pontiac trans am...yes 2 fronts and 2 rears lol and no i didnt need wheel spacers for the rear :p also all the crome on that car is in great shape no pitting,nor oxidation,and your able to tell it was garaged for most of its life :) ill post more picks of the engine and interior...no rips,tears or fading... it also had the whole exhaust replaced with stock stuff,new cat,muffler,and stainess steel pipes all the way back, the rear end is a posi and i found out the fun way by spinning the old white walls till they popped :)but im selling the spoke rims with the original key and all the lock nuts for $40 if anyones interested let me no

Fronts on the rear, rears on the front? I did that with IROC rims on my regal and still needed 1/2" spacers and longer studs up front. The insides of the front rims hit the lower control arms too... But it looks cool.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
Wheels real look good, post up some pics when you get her fixed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor