My almost blowout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I was driving home from work the other night and started to get a vibration from the back. It made it home 15 miles without issue, but had a flat in the morning. This is what it looked like.

I actually let the air out of the tire once I got it off of the car, since this thing is an explosion hazard. I
have not had particularly good luck with these tires, but I think a pothole may have got this one. View attachment 86846 View attachment 86847 View attachment 86845
2017-07-28-12-58-55-.jpg

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Jeez man that tire didn't owe you anything. Should have been changed a few thousand miles ago...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Jeez man that tire didn't owe you anything. Should have been changed a few thousand miles ago...
Agreed and I had a new one priced but I have been focusing money and time on the Bonneville. I have been debating on what to do with the El Camino as it was somewhat of a bad base to build a project on. It was one of the few that I could find around here at the time in my budget, but it had some front end damage which I believe bent the front frame horn down. Between that and other issues, I have been hesitant to put much money into it that wouldn't transfer to another vehicle later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor