HELP My brakes are making noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
So I got my Bronco recently and I noticed something wrong with the breaks. So when I press on them after I turn her off it sounds like a diesel air brakes when you turn off one of them, so then I decided to press the brakes all the way down when I stopped at a stoplight and it hissed at me? So im wondering if anyone knows what the heck is going on with it. Also, the steering is screwy but I know what's wrong with that. Im sorry for bothering yall about it but me and my father can't figure out what's wrong with it, I mean we dont think it's bad but there's a steep hill outside my house into oncoming traffic that we have to go down and I would prefer not to get killed going down it one day because my brakes decided to goof on me.

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
brake booster bad,

google it hissing when breaks applied ford bronco

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Here is a link to a Bronco forum. Hopefully you can get some good information from those guys.

I see this is your first post. You may want to introduce yourself. Welcome. If you haven’t noticed this forum is for General Motors G body cars.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
First post. Wrong advice platform. However, it appears Anubis helped us pass the cross-platform knowledge test.
Bring Gbody questions and we might truly blow your mind.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor