my cutlass story

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cutlassfloorshift

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2016
so when i was getting my license i wanted a older car so we bought a 72 pontiac catalina with a pontiac 400 and it had a knock and overall it wasnt worth it so we tracked down my grandpas cutlass a 1987 cutlass salon 307 4bbl th400r trans 30,000 origional miles. (he sold it to a friend who parked it) we painted it and some small other stuff and i drove it for a year before it got wrecked, which is a whole other story. we bought an 88 cutlass supreme classic and put its front end on my car painted my car and put the hood scoop and spoiler on it. then the guy we bought the 88 cutlass from told us he has a perfect body 85 cutlass supreme with a blown motor so we took the 88 motor put it in the 85 cutlass stripped the 88 and sold it. the 85 is in need of some paint but will be a head turner for sure when its done.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor