My first Regal was ahead of it's time wearing a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
My 81' Regal was my first Gbody I put an engine in but one thing I didn't like was the front nose, I had always liked the 84' and up style but there were not a lot of donors in the late 80's so I bought a bra for 84' and up GN/Regal to help hide the fact it had the 81' nose (my cars were so vain back then).
For my tail lights I blacked out the chrome and put black body side molding down the center and angle cut the ends to imitate the later versions.
hpqscan0001.jpg
hpqscan0003.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yeah bra's were popular on cars a few years back. At least around here with all our gravel roads. With the shitty paint on a lot of new vehicles along with Covid 19, they should make a come back. A bunch of rural Saskatchewan cars also had running, including many G bodies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor