my G body tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2009
central IL
I once had a cutlass salon with wild 283. the car looked kinda crappy,but it sure would run. It was a little slow off the line but once you got it rolling O yeah!!! this kid come to town one night with a SS monte fresh from the body shop with a brand new "small"? he wanted to race some body bad so out of boredem I offered to run him. At first he did'nt want to "waiste his gas because he had a brand new $5000.oo paint job and a new stroker motor and I could'nt possibly beet him cause I only had a little 283. I convinced him he had nothing better to do. Long story short he was VERY upset when I jump him about 7 car lengths off the line and he could catch me with his shiney new monte SS. nobody ever seen that monte in this town again!!! moral of the story... never under estimate the under dog. can we say SLEEPER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor