My G(orilla) Body Bu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndbuilder

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2019
Hello Ya'll

Not my 1st G -body but one I have wanted for some time now. A G body Malibu. This one is equipped with an 5.3 LSX swap. The previous owner did all the heavy lifting and put together a nice combo/components in my humble opinion.

The swap takes this car to the next level and is a perfect cruiser, especially with its plaid bench seat. Love me my bench seat!

The car just needs to a few loose ends tied together and buttoned up.

Look forward towards contributing and extracting knowledge from here.

Note: While I will use the search button, I will also post questions because I want to interact with people and not Google.

Attachments

• 20190425_100058.jpg
    20190425_100058.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 319
Reactions: 3 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Hello and Welcome ,

You have come to the right place .

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
The (French Vanilla) gorilla! Probably moves out nice with triple the power it had stock. Welcome from Southwest Idaho!

Johndbuilder

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2019
The (French Vanilla) gorilla! Probably moves out nice with triple the power it had stock. Welcome from Southwest Idaho!

The Vanilla Gorilla! I like it!!! Thats the name until I paint it someday. Not my first choice color but dang it if hasnt grown on me a little.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Welcome from central OK.

Looks nice, I like 'em plain....OK, I like 'em pretty much any way.

Reactions: 1 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
The Vanilla Gorilla! I like it!!! Thats the name until I paint it someday. Not my first choice color but dang it if hasnt grown on me a little.
Looks pretty much like the color of French vanilla icecream. Which transmission does it have? Any upgrades to the rear end? We need more details, and more importantly, more pics!!

Johndbuilder

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2019
Looks pretty much like the color of French vanilla icecream. Which transmission does it have? Any upgrades to the rear end? We need more details, and more importantly, more pics!!

Pat G spec'd baby cam
TH350 from Jake's
Edge 2800 stall convertor
8.8 rear with 3.55 gears
Disc brake conversion

Are the main things.

My next goals are AC, and lowering the front end because I like the pro touring g bodies.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor