MY INSANE CUSTOM GRAND PRIX FOR SALE ON EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2006
Here are some pics of my car and engine. If anyone has questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] check the ebay link below for the full details. The car is currently for sale off ebay as well please email for price. I think a few pics will expllain the amount of time and money I have in the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac- ... enameZWDVW

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-009F.jpg

MVC-008F.jpg

en2.jpg

en4.jpg

100_01521.jpg

100_01501.jpg

100_01691.jpg

front4.jpg

MVC-021F.jpg
[/img]

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
That's just nuts! :D :twisted: Hope you get what you need out of it!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it is nuts....but what I don't get is that $152.50 is the 3rd bid..the 1st one was $102.50....are you sure these aren't a bunch of your friends playing with you?...That is sure is a nice ride and the motor is awsome The vortec heads should help with the fuel economy too along with the hp. Good luck in getting what you're asking for...... :D

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
A very nice car, but the rear axle is just crying out for an upgrade. You realize the stock gears, lack of Posi Traction and the weak 7.5" axle assembly really limits the performance potential of your car. Oh well I guess the new owner has to have something to do. Good luck.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
oh my :shock:
Who did all the work? The interior is perfect. Not over the top to ruin it like i've seen some do.
How did you do the instrument bezel?

I think people bid low just to get in the game, them bid as they see fit.
If it was a 78-80 Grand Am, I'd sell the farm!!

Good luck..............

Jun 7, 2006
Hi guys,

As far as the work goes on the car me and my father did everything ourselves. I took the gauge panel off taped it off removed all of the plastic alan head style cosmetic accents and scuffed it lightly to remove all greese or imperfections. I then painted it simply like you would paint any other base coast clear coat. The interior work was taken to tonys custom upholstry in edgewater florida for everything. While he had everything out I removed all plastic trim and repeated the same process used for the gauge panel. The rear was not going to stay the way it is right now. I had plans for a brand new rear lowerd springs rear disc conversion and lightened driveshaft. I am now more into my other rides and have to get rid of some. If you have any other questions let me know

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor