My kid needs your votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbo512

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2018vote.html

My daughter, Faith, is a finalist for the Houston Texans Cheer squad. Would you vote for her, Faith F, and share the link? She is an 18yo kid, goes to College full time, works two jobs, and just trying to live life to the fullest. She is 1 of 55 finalist out of 400 tryouts. Probably the youngest one left. There is no money in this ($50/game). Its all for the joy of entertaining others. Can y'all help her out by voting and sharing the link and her story.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I need a zip code to vote, it discriminates against us north of the border...so what zip can I use...:cool:

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Sounds like a pretty smart girl to know what she wants and go for it (working for school and all)...

That said, I've read some pretty unsavory things lately about the extent of control some of the NFL squads place on the lives of their cheerleaders - as ridiculous as if you're out anywhere and any athlete teammember arrives at your location you must IMMEDIATELY depart - doesn't matter if movies, dinner, drinks, whatever. Then there's the restriction of use of any personal public media and ability to have photographic likenesses posted online... (ie if your girl is a student athlete and they want to award/publish her? No-no)

I'm sure she's seen or heard about it, and I'm sure all teams vary in degree.

But as a dad poke a couple articles her way if she hasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor