my malibu project rebuild 4-9-14 (huge tires)

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: my malibu project

Super sweet brah...love the bumpers...i love how ur gauges sit..where did u get that sheet metal insert pod?

91hrdbdy

Greasemonkey
Jun 15, 2011

i saw it on some guys car domain page.. and i just made it. not really too tough. I have a full metal shop here in Nor Cal..

81malibujoe

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2010
Canon City Co

Nice job there! First off I noticed the brake pedal, with no clutch...and the offset shifter...offset to the left side of the hump! As far as I know, there is only one shifter made(not anymore though)like that! Please tell me what you have going on there??? I'm really curious!

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.

Sweet looking ride bro love the looks of it fir sure. Only I don't like is that steering wheel lol. I would have kept the grant personally. Otherwise I like the interior very clean.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: my malibu project *new updates*

Wow looking clean and sexy!!

What kinda glue did u use for the headliner? I want to do my headliner myself too.. :wink:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: my malibu project *new updates*

91hrdbdy said:
ive used several i found that Loctite headliner adhesive works as good if not better that 3m brand and its about half the cost. i found it at my local napa but amazon has it as well. i used it on all my panels that i wrapped.

Sweet!!they might have it at autozone or homedepot...thanks :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor