My Monte Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbystill

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys, thought I should start with in the new member section. My grandfather built the car I have, it was my first car, and I've had it for going on 12 years now. I love this car, but Grandpa was experimenting when he built it. It's a '79 El Camino but the front clip and doors are from an SS Monte Carlo, probably from '84. The car also had a TBI 4.3 V6 likely from an 86 Monte. It's come time to drop a V8 in though so I'm joining the forum to start searching for answers to questions I've got. I already pulled the V6 out and am having the 200-4R rebuilt and beefed up. The motor I'm getting is a 350 small block advertised for 390HP/420LBFT of torque from Pace Performance. It has Edelbrock's pro-flo 4 multi port fuel injection. My biggest questions will probably be electrical in nature. Any advice is welcome!
%exsnWC8Ro+gzGkqwJf9jg.jpg
jd%DbHINRL2dV8w79gqaew.jpg
kUyhs4SrSC6vDu3BMHynfw.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I've got the same floor mats !!
Guy

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor