My Monte Carlo SS Broke down…White car problems PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016

PART 2 of my video after getting the door of my SS repaired goes LIVE on my channel tonight at 8:30 EST.

What me and my Son, Enzo thought was going to be calm relaxing ride home turned into a drama filled evening. It all began with losing oil pressure on the highway home... You'll find out the issue and how we repaired it, kind of.....

Thanks for watching. If you enjoyed the video, hit that LIKE button and please consider SUBSCRIBING to the channel. You'll see tons of G Body content here! I appreciate your and support and getting my in front of more G Body lovers like you!

Edited- video is not sponsored, was just sharing some info who PDR my door and did a great job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
No, but thanks anyway.
Agree. Next we'll have posts hearing how someone's aunt makes $8,743 per week working part time from home, and you can too! Just click the link to learn more!

Reactions: 2 users

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
Invasion of the You Tube links!
So you guys don't watch YouTube? You don't like Montes? You want to see what I make from YouTube? Hate to break it you buts it nothing. Literally zero! I do it for fun and share it. Is there an issue with that?
I just really want to understand the dislike. If you'd watch, you'd see its not like every "youtuber" or fake excitement/BS pranks, or Sponsored content. It's just me, my cars and people around me who enjoy them- Just a dude with a couple G Bodys.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
If that's the case, why the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE request? Obviously, you do care how many people watch it. That's a turn off for some of us.
The reason is literally stated above-

"getting my content in front of more G Body lovers like you!"

The more folks engage with the video, the more people see my passion. I don't care to monetize my video's. Its fun. I went to school for radio/tv/film and find the production aspects enjoyable. Although my career has lead in a far far direction this is my way of still using some of skills I learned. I get the ask for likes and subscribers can be annoying, but its free exchange if you enjoy the videos, nothing more. nothing less. Cheers!

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
I watched the door video, but saying you arent pushing youtube is BS... you made and update on the old pdr thread, then immediately made a new thread for this video. It might be less of a turn off if you kept all your video update posts into one thread.

Yes, we all enjoy g-body content, why do you think we are here... but the invasion of youtube "like and subscribe" commentary in the last couple weeks has turned it into a giant turnoff (as stated above). Not everyone is into the car vlogging style videos, some just want informative content (when they want to seek it out), and to see build threads on here... or just see g-bodies out and about in everyday life...

Removing your subscriber count from your youtube profile also doesnt inspire alot of trust in the "doing it to get more g-body in front of more g-body lovers" IMO

Reactions: 1 users

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
I updated the old thread bc people who may have seen it there prob saw the thread reminder to see the newest video/update. And I always make a new thread for new videos , but maybe I’ll just make one thread and update that going forward. Thanks for the advice.

If you don’t believe what I’ve said above that’s fine, but I have no reason to BS anyone. “Hiding my sub count” is a personal preference. I’m not out here “killing the YouTube game” and “making bank” because I’m not doing it for the money or even making money from it. Here is a screen shot for reference of my subs if that that will inspire some more trust from you, Jake.

Attachments

• 8547D4EF-F559-40D7-9BBD-A2310C0170C9.jpeg
    8547D4EF-F559-40D7-9BBD-A2310C0170C9.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 88

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Another 258 subs and wherever you are at on the 4k watch hours and you will be able to monetize...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now but if I get an ad on one of your videos in the future because you did monetize it, that will give me enough info to know to never watch another of your videos again. (Because "I don't care to monetize my video's. Its fun" as stated above.... )

I am outside my age bracket due to my way of thinking but, I agree with the clique Tony Montana quote.. "I have only 2 things in this world, my word and my balls, and I dont break them for anyone". Interpret that as you want.

For future note, and public opinion, I would recommend to make a build/progress thread, and keep all the recommended videos to one thread. Just my :twocents

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor