My option for headers...1987 Cutlass Supreme 350 sbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
What are my best options for headers? I want long tube headers. Everything else is pretty much in the air.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I've read over the years on this forum and others that the American Racing Headers for SBO are the BEST quality headers by far.

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
I've read over the years on this forum and others that the American Racing Headers for SBO are the BEST quality headers by far.
I have to look into them. Thanks. Not a lot out there for my application that I can find. Called hooker...they said, they only have a pair of flowtechs for me that might not fit.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I got flotech headers and exaust for my truck nothing fit! If they can't get a SBC 4x4 square body right I don't put much stock in them. Just saying

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
I got flotech headers and exaust for my truck nothing fit! If they can't get a SBC 4x4 square body right I don't put much stock in them. Just saying
Looking on line I hear too many bad review. I'll pass.

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
I wish I did lol I actually threw away my rt mid pipe and used a used one off the left side of a Jeep SRT8
I'm at work busy as ever but I promise someone on one of these forums is going to bless me with a product number so I can order some damn headers for the cutty. I gotta check the arh headers out too

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
What about thorton jr manifolds? They do not leek they fit like a glove and flow better than olds w and z big block manifolds.just a suggestion

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
What about thorton jr manifolds? They do not leek they fit like a glove and flow better than olds w and z big block manifolds.just a suggestion
I think I might of ran across some info on these. I'll have to look into these manifolds. They're a good substitute?

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I think I might of ran across some info on these. I'll have to look into these manifolds. They're a good substitute?
That's what I've been told my brother is a long time olds guy and his friends were all telling me to get them but I wanted stock manifolds for what I was doing at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor