Canon City Co
20160502_195447.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Sweet looking Maro, stealthy with the black! One of my best friends has an 84 (non iroc) and that car is a blast with a healthy sbc.

Fully equipped with a bon jovi casette as well??? Jk, nice ride man!

81malibujoe

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2010
Canon City Co
Zach..absolutely nothing. Probably gonna have to take it to a local shop and have a little work done on the injection system. Flat spot is annoying. Just gonna leave it completely stock.

81malibujoe

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2010
Canon City Co
Sweet looking Maro, stealthy with the black! One of my best friends has an 84 (non iroc) and that car is a blast with a healthy sbc.

Fully equipped with a bon jovi casette as well??? Jk, nice ride man!

81malibujoe

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2010
Canon City Co
Lol...no mullet and no John! Found an outfit on eBay where the guy takes the original stereo and removes the cassette and places a CD player...plays mp3 and also a jack for an ipod, Sirius...and that interior definitely has to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor