n00b here

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2008
Searching for some parts and stumbled across this forum I have a 80 cutlass long story short was my dads then he gave to me about 11 years ago and I turned into my version of his car..lol currently installing a third gen camaro dash, had her repainted for the 3rd time so having some air brushing done on her instead of graphics. for motors I have had big blocks and small blocks from chev and olds in it currently I run a nasty sbc with richmond super t10.
I have posted a link at the bottom to see what she looked like last summer will post new pics when i complete the dash and paint work.

http://www.nextgenmusclecars.com/galler ... photo=1621
motor installed winter of 07
http://www.nextgenmusclecars.com/galler ... &ppuser=99
hope to meet a few of you and share some tips and tricks along the way.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Welcome!! Car looks Awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yeah car looks great

twisted

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2008
Thanks for the welcome. night mare what town in il are u from?Im located just north of Mchenry.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
twisted said:
Thanks for the welcome. night mare what town in il are u from?Im located just north of Mchenry.
Fulton,IL it is right across the Mississippi river from Clinton,IA which is where I'm originally from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor