$ !Name your price! $

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I bought my 1970 GS in 2000 for $10,000 - 5 years later I was offered $22,000 and I took it. Mostly because I didn't have any blood sweat or tears in it !!

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

• Friendly
Reactions: 7 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
My wife and son would disown me. But if someone made me a ridiculous offer I would sell

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The way things have been going lately, I feel like If somebody offered me 6K for everything G body I owned, they'd be having a hell of an ordeal getting it all out of here.

Don't get me wrong, i love my cars, but I'd rather not have so many projects that need so much

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
When I'm way down on my luck, (and some of you have seen it more than once,) I contemplate trying to get between 4 and 6 thousand for it. But, when things are looking up and I'm all about driving, I'm not letting it go for less than 15 to 20 thousand. Because gosh darn it I love this car, it's got personality, it's part of my life, and I'm not much without it!

Reactions: 2 users

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
For my 79 Monte in the good daily driver condition it is, over here in Germany a realistic price would be something between $8,500/$10,000 what would be 7,500€/9,000€. When i bought in in 2016 i paid $7,300 for it. Had to put a lot of money into it (new stainless steel exhaust, fixing carburator ...) so i would put a starting price at $11,500 and see where it goes. But in Germany they want to drive Mustangs, Muscle Cars or Full size flagships so its hard to get the price you want.

Last edited:

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
For my 79 Monte in the good daily driver condition it is, over here in Germany a realistic price would be something between $8,500/$10,000 what would be 7,500€/9,000€. When i bought in in 2016 i payed $7,300 for it. Had to put a lot of money into it (new stainless steel exhaust, fixing carburator ...) so i would put a starting price at $11,500 and see where it goes. But in Germany they want to drive Mustangs, Muscle Cars or Full size flagships so its hard to get the price you want.

I'm glad you stand out in Germany among the Mustangs and other vehicles, with your ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Monte Carlo, its an absolute eye catcher!! Like going to car shows here, its always rows and rows of Mustangs, Camaro's, ect ect, and don't get me wrong, being a true car enthusiast, i have respect for all cars, but seeing the same cars over and over gets monotonous, and when I walk into a show and see a gorgeous "A" or "G" body, WOW what a refreshing experience!! Its something that truly makes my day! By the way, I still cant get over how absolutely BEAUTIFUL your car is, and those shots you captured with the picture perfect backgrounds, just AWESOME! :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I couldn't sell my car cause my 6 year old son already claimed it.

• Friendly
Reactions: 2 users

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
I'm glad you stand out in Germany among the Mustangs and other vehicles, with your ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Monte Carlo, its an absolute eye catcher!! Like going to car shows here, its always rows and rows of Mustangs, Camaro's, ect ect, and don't get me wrong, being a true car enthusiast, i have respect for all cars, but seeing the same cars over and over gets monotonous, and when I walk into a show and see a gorgeous "A" or "G" body, WOW what a refreshing experience!! Its something that truly makes my day! By the way, I still cant get over how absolutely BEAUTIFUL your car is, and those shots you captured with the picture perfect backgrounds, just AWESOME! :)

You're preaching to the choir! It's the same exact thing over here if not even worse. Going to a US-Car-Show over here feels like standing at a Ford dealership.
For (most) Germans if you talk about US-Cars or owning one, the first thing that comes to mind is "Mustang" :blam:
And than you have Car Shows with limited space and the rarities need to park "outside" because the place is packed with Mustangs, Camaros ect.ect.
And again .. i'm flattered and happy you like my Monte :giggle: I appreciate hearing that from someone driving a beautiful Black GN!

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor