Nascar G Body Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I saw an add on tv today that involves the Petty team and Sue Bee Honey, one of their sponsors....it's a contest to win a street legal version of Richard Petty's 200th Win Race Car...it's the sweetest looking Grand Prix I have seen

http://www.suebee.com/petty200.asp

I'd like to see that GP that you've seen in London. I wonder if there was another contest or if he/she bought the car. I know the Iroq series camaros were sold after the season ended. A friend of mine bought one and the only changes thehy made to the car to make it street legal was the lights, exhaust and a speedo.

Too bad this contest is only open to US citizens. :x

I don't know anything about the car, but it looks like the paint is old! There is also a cutlass done up like a cascar( I believe it advertises deleware speedway) that is around london but I hav'nt seen it in a few years.

That's just how Petty's STP GP looked back then. lol. It's in advertisements alot. There's a real nice die-cast model of it that I'm buying. Plus, I got a Petty decal from 84 with the car on it. Pics tomorrow!

😛

BUMP....

I can't enter the contest but I'd like to see someone in here win it...you can enter online and you don't have to buy anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor