Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
One sentence....
Wrecks interrupted by racing. :blam:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
the last one was so bad, all the front cars wrecked and the guy in 11th ended up winning. and danica is still bitching about something. i wonder if anyone ever got road head while driving a nascar... :?:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
why dont these cars have gas gauges? seems pretty dumb to run out of gas during the biggest race of the year.... :blam:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
bill said:
why dont these cars have gas gauges? seems pretty dumb to run out of gas during the biggest race of the year.... :blam:
They also dont have speedometers

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
-83MONTESS- said:
bill said:
They also dont have speedometers
True...but not knowing your speed isnt gonna keep ya out of the race....I stayed up to watch the end, and was pretty disappointed....nobody could catch the 17? If you can push another car around the track, you oughta be able to pass it... :wtf:

bigalturk1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2012
Florida
I think there are too many cars in each race!
It's not speed and skill that wins anymore, it's who doesn't get involved in an accident!

They should run the race with the first bunch of cars and then run the second bunch of cars.
The top ten of each race gets to run in the final race! (I'm to smart to be alive, I know!)

Seriously..... I do know that many people have become less interested in NASCAR because the race starts with too many cars on the field. If you like Demolition Derby...then go see a Demolition Derby!

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Stock car racing died the day they stopped using actual production cars.

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
NASCAR died the day Earnhardt SR was killed in Daytona. And then dug their own grave when Toyota was allowed to compete. :wtf: Whats next Nissan, Honda etc etc.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
suffrn6 said:
NASCAR died the day Earnhardt SR was killed in Daytona. And then dug their own grave when Toyota was allowed to compete. :wtf: Whats next Nissan, Honda etc etc.
My opinion exactly! I slowly quit following it after Sr died but I tried to root for Jr. I still dont understand how Jr never finishes in the top 10 yet hes STILL the fan fave.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Phoenyx said:
Stock car racing died the day they stopped using actual production cars.
Exactly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor