Neat little cooler to add to my Olds memorabilia collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Just thought I’d share the pic. Goes nice with my complimentary water jugs.
A20D56C0-8CB4-42D6-BDD0-E342114DCC89.jpeg
E73F5551-304B-4F1C-B3DD-FEC6CD9E4E5C.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I had one of those like in the middle! Someone talked me into borrowing it and I never saw it again. Only car related cooler I have now is the one that looks like a big azz black ACDelco battery.

Reactions: 1 users

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I had one of those like in the middle! Someone talked me into borrowing it and I never saw it again. Only car related cooler I have now is the one that looks like a big azz black ACDelco battery.
I think I saw one of those coolers years ago on another classic gm enthusiast website. When it comes to stuff like this I’m very hesitant to let anyone borrow it. At the moment, I do have an oddity part that I’m letting someone borrow but I’m about to ask for it back soon.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, but it was back in the late 80s or somewhere in there when they borrowed it. You know, when we thought they would be building Oldsmobiles forever.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor