Neat manufacturer’s marking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I was cleaning up a Chevrolet/200R4 inspection cover I got recently from O.D.Showtime tonight when I came across this unique manufacturers marking on the inside of it.

I’ve come across lots of interesting stampings, embossings, date tags and other interesting markings on things over the years, but I’ve never seen one like this. It appears to be the Chevrolet bow tie with an “A” behind it. Pretty cool.

8519C164-0A6F-4F32-93E4-DF0487B4C278.jpeg

9AC91A36-FB93-453B-8D76-6D84BA4A907A.jpeg

No real point to this thread other than I thought it was neat.
🙂

• Agree
Reactions: DRIVEN
Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oy oy oy!

Here’s the aforementioned inspection cover now installed. Fits like a glove, 10 minute procedure start to finish including fishing it in and around the transmission cooler lines.
WTF??
Nothing EVER goes that easy!

B0A772D8-9D71-42C5-888F-B43F70B638CB.jpeg

It fits way better than the old tin one I got from the auto wreckers and “customized” to fit. Thanks Kevin!!

Looks good all cleaned up and installed Donovan...glad I could help you out. That is an interesting stamping on it.

I was over to the wrecker today and someone has pulled a bunch more parts from this car....trans is still in it and I had to think awhile on whether to pull it or not...no real need for it but I'm sure it'll be crushed pretty soon. Also I never noticed before but the car has dual exhaust and I probably should think of pulling the OD crossmember at the least ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor