Des Moines, Iowa
Reminds me of mopars.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
They must smoke a lot of crack in Rockwell City, Iowa.

The Nebraska car is understandable, the guy has probably spent more than $5K on it and will negotiate off $5K.

The Iowa guy is just an idiot (or meant $2,500)

• Agree

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
That white 80 Monte for 5000 with the turbo bump on the hood. I used to own. I sold it about two years ago. It was butternut yellow then and the paint was nice. No big rims though. I know it is my car because of the turbo bump and the realy bad fender to door gap. That car is rough under neath, and had a lot of issues. Funny the guy repainted it but did not fix what was wrong with gap, body mount, bent frame, I did not want to find out. I sold it for 2500 when I bought my black one.Thanks for sharing.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
That white 80 Monte for 5000 with the turbo bump on the hood. I used to own. I sold it about two years ago. It was butternut yellow then and the paint was nice. No big rims though. I know it is my car because of the turbo bump and the realy bad fender to door gap. That car is rough under neath, and had a lot of issues. Funny the guy repainted it but did not fix what was wrong with gap, body mount, bent frame, I did not want to find out. I sold it for 2500 when I bought my black one.Thanks for sharing.

Were the T-tops factory?

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Were the T-tops factory?
I think so. Seals, latches, and all the t top trim was bad. The car was peaced together from several cars. Frame was fish plated. Loose tin under carpet plugging rust holes. Cheap lift on it. Ran good though. I paid 2000 for it, unknowing all the problems. I swapped out the perfect tail lights and front left turn signal with some lesser quality ones I had. I aired the airshocks down and removed the spring weages before it came off the trailer. Funny story. I was going to take my daughter for a ride in it and found it did not have any seat belts in the back seat!
0.jpg

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
  • Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor