Need 1980 Grand Prix Wiring Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris_84elky

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2010
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1980 grand prix. I need one for the gauges and dash. Thanks.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Kris_84elky said:
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1980 grand prix. I need one for the gauges and dash. Thanks.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? We might be able to help.

Kris_84elky

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2010
Well I swapped a Grand prix dash into my 84 el camino last week and need to wire up the gas gauge and dash lights. The el camino dash only used one plug into the back of the gauge pod but the grand prix dash uses 2, one for the speedo/tach and one for the guages. The only gauge I need working right now is the gas gauge because I have an after-market temp/oil gauge temporarily zip tied to the bottom of the dash cause I plan on redoing all the gauges with after-market ones in the future. I have the wiring harness to the grand prix dash but just want to splice together the gas and lights from that plug with the one thats already in my car if that make sense, till I redo all the gauges. I can find a wiring diagram for my el camino but not the grand prix.

Puttssee

n00b
Jul 19, 2014
I am doing the same thing with my el camino. Running into same problem. Did you ever get any help. Hope so.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor