Need A Job? Earn $160 a Day as a Pillownaut for NASA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Apparently, NASA pays people to lay in bed all day and night and pee though a catheter. You get $160 a day plus free room and board! What could be simpler? Here's the full story.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/06/pillownaut/

Heck, it's more money than I make a day right now, and I do love laying in bed all day with my laptop, so I am tempted.... It's just the whole not getting up and having a tube shoved up my wee wee that is a bit off putting...

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
It's not worth it, my friend was going to do this once (they put ads in the classifieds here) and you have to do all sorts of tests and sign a contract, it's a headache from what I heard. If you just walked in and everything was ready to go, I'd do it for sure.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
I have had about 18 Caths in my lifetime, one time when I had surgery I went through like 5 nurses and about 10 attemps at trying to put one in. My bladder was filled to the max and was blocked up. Eventually I went on my own but I was in pain for 6 hours and not because of the cath.

They really ain't that bad. I think it is worse coming out because it gets crusted in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor