Need a shipping favor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin's80442

Greasemonkey
Apr 19, 2020
Ste Rose Manitoba
I asked them a while back if they could bend me a pair of behind-the wheel 2-1/2 tailpipes. Any chance you are looking for a pair of Monte-Carlo style bumper pipes?
No. Want behind the wheels as well. Something just off with them coming under bumper. Look cool and all but not my style. Thanks tho

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Okay thanks. Sent them an email tonight, hopefully hear from them tomorrow.
Thank you
If we create enough demand, maybe the factory exit location pipes will become a regular stock item.

The sales rep I spoke to on the phone suggested that the bumper outlet location helped the dual kit fit in the smallest box.

Last edited:

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
We get decent shipping rates to Canada, if you shoot me a message with the box dimensions and weight, I could tell you what it would cost from us to you. Also, we are in Connecticut so not the closest to Manitoba but not the furthest either.

Reactions: 5 users

Kelvin's80442

Greasemonkey
Apr 19, 2020
Ste Rose Manitoba
If we create enough demand, maybe the factory exit location pipes will become a regular stock item.

The sales rep I spoke to on the phone suggested that the bumper outlet location helped the dual kit fit in the smallest box.
yeah that does make sense

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
not sure but if they needed I could take my car there and they could use it as a temp plate I have the factory exhaust but they could look at my car to make your exhaust just thinking out loud i am sure you will be putting on dual pipes or trailer the car to the peg just trying to help good luck in the project

Reactions: 1 users

Kelvin's80442

Greasemonkey
Apr 19, 2020
Ste Rose Manitoba
not sure but if they needed I could take my car there and they could use it as a temp plate I have the factory exhaust but they could look at my car to make your exhaust just thinking out loud i am sure you will be putting on dual pipes or trailer the car to the peg just trying to help good luck in the project
Yeah I would have to trailer it. I do have mine still on the car but follows the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor