Need a shipping favor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin's80442

Greasemonkey
Apr 19, 2020
Ste Rose Manitoba
Is there any fine ladies or gentlemen that could help me out?

I am trying to purchase tailpipes for my 80 442 from Mandrel Bending Solutions but because of covid they will not ship to Canada. Is there someone close to the Canadian border willing to help me with shipping these to my place? Need to ship them to an address in the US, then need a forum member to ship them to me.

I would purchase them and have them delivered to a US address. I would pay the individual for shipping costs to Canada and extra for the help.

Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Is there any fine ladies or gentlemen that could help me out?

I am trying to purchase tailpipes for my 80 442 from Mandrel Bending Solutions but because of covid they will not ship to Canada. Is there someone close to the Canadian border willing to help me with shipping these to my place? Need to ship them to an address in the US, then need a forum member to ship them to me.

I would purchase them and have them delivered to a US address. I would pay the individual for shipping costs to Canada and extra for the help.

Thanks
I feel your pain man, so if you can't find someone here to help, there are some services that can do this as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I'm in north Carolina if you need to send them to me that would be fine.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
What size pipes? Heartthrob Exhaust in Minnesota can mandrel bend pipes and they may be more understanding. HT made the Summit and Jegs dual kits before they went offshore.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I asked them a while back if they could bend me a pair of behind-the wheel 2-1/2 tailpipes. Any chance you are looking for a pair of Monte-Carlo style bumper pipes?

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Heartthrob is 70 miles away from me and I drive by their factory semi regularly.

If you go that way I can pick up a set and go from there.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor