need actual dimensional measurements of rear console mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
This is great because there are multiple thread about where they mount at but I couldn't find one, for people that want to fab their own.
I'm going to use another members front bracket design, for mounting a b&m shifter and use this to make the console mount. Hopefully others can use these measurements.

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
Front 2 brackets are measured from the front edge
rear console bracket is measured from the rear edge of the floor
This is great because there are multiple thread about where they mount at but I couldn't find one, for people that want to fab their own.
I'm going to use another members front bracket design, for mounting a b&m shifter and use this to make the console mount. Hopefully others can use these measurements.

this is some info for 87 cutlass another member posted for me i hope it helps

https://gbodyforum.com/threads/86-cutlass-floor-shifter-bracket.69780/post-667942

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I just bookmarked this one... this is going to be incredibly handy. So who has an accompanying set of Body by Fischer technical drawings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor