Need Help Finding AC hose for 1987 Grand National

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbomark

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2021
Looks like the same one that I picked out of a mid 80s Regal at the local yard. Whats wrong with the one on your car ? I didnt think much could go wrong with an aluminum tube with a fitting on each end.
I have lines from a Cutlass that I planned on using in my Malibu wagon but theyre too long. The Regal line matches up right at the condenser.
Mine was missing after a many years long rebuild of my GN. The photo is from another car. A friend of my son builds AC hoses at his shop, so I can have him fab a new line for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Aug 27, 2020
That’s the liquid hard line that is so hard to find. Most people scour the boneyards. You may be able to have a AC or refrigeration shop fan you one. I found an aftermarket vendor for Monte Carlo lines, about $100. I’ll search my bookmarks.
Original Air Group Tampa 813-25-7688

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
To the O.P.,

Did you check Kirban's or OPGI? It's getting where it's hard to believe something for a GN isn't available.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor