Need help finding G body Headlight indicators+Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldsDad

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Mar 16, 2019
Southwest Michigan 49102
I Have a 86 442 currently the car is totally stripped for painting. I have had no success finding the plastic headlight indicators that are located on the fenders. The original ones are faded pretty badly.
Also looking for a Dome light assembly, Also does anyone re-produce the Factory stickers located inside the Drivers side door and the trunk lid. TIA

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006

OldsDad

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Mar 16, 2019
Southwest Michigan 49102
Can't help with the lamp monitoring housings.

As far as the door jamb stickers, these guys do it. Expensive, but that's because that they do an outstanding job. SPID (trunk decal) too I think.

http://ecsvin.com/

Dome light? What style? Round? Rectangle? T-top opera style?

I piddle around with the decal stuff sometimes. Go through this thread:
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/look-at-what-i-did-today-ground-up-window-sticker-repro.70379/
Sunroof Car rectangular style

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Thanks that is the fender housing I need the Clear plastic lens that fits inside the housing
Ah. Never had any on my cars. Misread what you were looking for. Not sure if you'll find them new.

Need p/n 12046370 for LH, and 12046371 for RH. Says they're "monitors" for front fenders. #8 in the pic below. I'm assuming these are the housing lenses. I mean, there's only housing, lens and gasket. What they call "lenses" are for the rear monitor thingie above the rear seat.

28082.png

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 user

OldsDad

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Mar 16, 2019
Southwest Michigan 49102
Thanks I think well be going to the hobby shop for paint. I have been looking for 2 months for those plastic lenses. I like your repair job. Thanks

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor