Need help identifying melted plug

FastCraig

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
It is located at the back of the engine at the firewall. 3 wires, green/white, red, yellow or brown/black? Plug is light brown or tan with a small blue boot on the pin side. My phone won't transfer pics and I can't seem to post GBODY from the phone either. Been a long day.

MrSony

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Click the attatch file button in the bottom right. Will be hard to help without pics.

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442
fleming442

fleming442

Geezer
Dec 26, 2013
I know, on an Android device, it's kind of hard to find your pics to upload. The process is Attach files (on this site)->my files (phone)->storage location->DCIM->Camera-> then select the pic. It would be nice if you could do a multiple upload, but I haven't figured that out yet. I repeat the process for each picture.

• Agree
Reactions: Injectedcutty
pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I know, on an Android device, it's kind of hard to find your pics to upload. The process is Attach files (on this site)->my files (phone)->storage location->DCIM->Camera-> then select the pic. It would be nice if you could do a multiple upload, but I haven't figured that out yet. I repeat the process for each picture.
on my android phone I email me the photos and then save them to my pictures file and then attach them

FastCraig

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
My phone is some messed up. I was able to email 1 pic to myself. It was laying on the header.
EDIT- got 1 more.

Attachments

Last edited:
FastCraig

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Anyone recognize this connector or what the wires are for?

Dayzedandkonfuzed

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Looks like the electrical connector for a th350c or th200

airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I am thinking lock up converter plug

FastCraig

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor