Need help identifying melted plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
It is located at the back of the engine at the firewall. 3 wires, green/white, red, yellow or brown/black? Plug is light brown or tan with a small blue boot on the pin side. My phone won't transfer pics and I can't seem to post GBODY from the phone either. Been a long day.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Click the attatch file button in the bottom right. Will be hard to help without pics.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I know, on an Android device, it's kind of hard to find your pics to upload. The process is Attach files (on this site)->my files (phone)->storage location->DCIM->Camera-> then select the pic. It would be nice if you could do a multiple upload, but I haven't figured that out yet. I repeat the process for each picture.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I know, on an Android device, it's kind of hard to find your pics to upload. The process is Attach files (on this site)->my files (phone)->storage location->DCIM->Camera-> then select the pic. It would be nice if you could do a multiple upload, but I haven't figured that out yet. I repeat the process for each picture.

on my android phone I email me the photos and then save them to my pictures file and then attach them

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
My phone is some messed up. I was able to email 1 pic to myself. It was laying on the header.
EDIT- got 1 more.

Attachments

• unknown connector.jpg
    unknown connector.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 228
  • unknown connector 2.jpg
    unknown connector 2.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Anyone recognize this connector or what the wires are for?

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor