Need help identifying these wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veltboy618

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2008
I need help identifying these wires. I recently bought this car & I was switching the wire looms when I ran across wires cut & pushed back in the looms. It had a chevy motor in it before I got it & maybe thats the reason they cut them. I just want to know what they go to. Thanks!

1st. on this set of wires all 4 of the wires farther to the right side are cut on the end. They were in the same loom with both of those red wires & the pink one.
2ea7a02f.jpg

2nd. On this second bundle of wires all of those are cut in the back. The only thing left is the map sensor, the little box that looks like a relay & another thing. Are any of those needed for a engine thats not computer controlled?
8b8992ba.jpg

3rd. This hose & the connector come from under the brake booster. I know the one wire with the ring on the end goes to the firewall but I have no Idea where the connector or the hose goes
d8e4d533.jpg

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
3rd pic is for cruise control. Harness and hose.

2nd pic is mostly emisssions harnesses. The only thing that comes from the passenger harness that you may need is the trans lockup if you have a 200r4 trans(purple, tan/black, and green/white).

1st pic I think are sending unit wires. For oil pressure, water temp, etc. You can check those on Autozone.com under wire schematics in the Repair info section.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Can't tell if that relay is on the passenger or driver side, but if its on the passenger then it's most likely for the blower motor

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
79loserbluebu said:
Can't tell if that relay is on the passenger or driver side, but if its on the passenger then it's most likely for the blower motor

x2

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
What kind of car is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor