Need Help Locating 22039684 Windshield Wiper Motor Cover

Trader history (0)

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
Long story short i need one. Anyone have a hot lead on one or have one they want to sell. I know the odds are stacked against me. Any help of direction would be much appreciated.

1662922510444.png

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ah, the infamous CD4 RPO...

Yup, PITA. Made of unobtanium. Good luck on your search.

There was someone on here before saying they were going to look into broken ones and try to figure out if it was maybe a diode or something that came loose, etc., you know, common stupid issues that can be fixed with a soldering iron. I have absolutely no idea how to fix one. Wonder what ever happened to that endeavor?

Reactions: 1 user

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
Yeah i agree. It was hard enough to find a picture online. Dont see any available in any condition. If anyone has one they wanna sell i would be interested. Must not be cracked though. I really need the plastic to be fulling intact. Thanks guys!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You can melt the pins, remove the "good" circuit board if it has a cracked housing and then swap it into a good housing that way if you need to. I believe that's all that's holding them to the plastic housing are those little plastic melting pins.

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
I would certainly do that if i could find a housing. It is apparently made of the other element slightlylessunobtainium lol.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor