Need Help Quick(Wheel Alignment Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
Ok I'm trying to get my car aligned at school cuzz its free but we the machine doesnt have the specs for my vehicle or any vehicle in that range. We have both old and new machine but neither has it. I have 22570/14 up front and 255/60/15(i think) out back. Front and back sits because tires are respectively matched. Rear is .1 larger. What are some good specs for good handling and even tire wear. If not I will take the stock specs. Just can ride this long with a alignment and ruin another set of tires.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
these are generic specs for spirited street driving without major tire wear on an older GM
caster d/s +3-5 p/s +5-7
camber d/s and p/s -.3--.5
toe .05-.10 toe in

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
thank you very much. Do you mind me asking where you got those specs from. Just in case I need them for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor