Need help with fuel system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
I am starting my ls 6.0 swap in my 81 malibu I know I can use a Gn or Mc fuel tank 255 racetronix pump as well as the hot wire kit. My question is are you using oem steel line or An fittings with braided or nylon hose.
If any one have pictures I would greatly appreciate it if you can post them

No pictures but I run a GN tank with a racetronix sending unit. (Has AN fittings on it) and ptfe lined -8 an lines all the way to the front

Couldn't tell you off hand. My tank came from brian @ gbodyparts.com sender straight from racetronix and the rest from fast

Can you not use your fuel tank with a walbro 255hp inline pump or similar. I know there fairly cheap and support 400whp on most tuner cars. Pinto guys run these for efi swaps all the time to keep the stock furl system. I've used them on about every car I've owned, not annoying screamers and last as long as I've owned these car with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor