Need Hurst Olds pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Can somebody post some picks of a stock 79 Hurst Olds exhaust system, especially all the brackets and mounts?

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Can somebody post some picks of a stock 79 Hurst Olds exhaust system, especially all the brackets and mounts?
I HAVE A 1980 OLDs 442 same engine and transmission set up it is in storage at my moms but I can pop by in a couple of days and get some pictures mine has the fake dual exhaust mufflers so it is a single pipe going into a sideways mounted muffler with 2 pipes out each side of the car if this is what you want give me a few days and I will send you some pictures thanks Jeff from Winnipeg

Reactions: 1 user

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Yep that's what I'm looking for. Wanna see how everythings mounted from the factory.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
cool my car is all original so give me a couple of days it is very busy at work and minus 35 c with the wind chill so I will try to get you some useful pictures when I can thanks

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Don't kill yourself. Just do it at your leisure. Thanks.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Post it up when you can, I don't I have even seen a picture of that exhaust.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I sure will this set up very popular with mid 70's fire-birds and camero's it gave the impression of dual exhaust pipes, Just had a muffler mounted sideways in front of the gas tanks and 2 pipes coming out both sides

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
I'd still like to see those exhaust pics, especially the hangers.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I am going to Vegas for a week on Thursday it is nice weather so I will try to take some useful pictures but I am an computer idiot so send me a PM and give me your email because I don't know how to upload a photo to this site my wife did the avatar great chef terrible computer guy anf I did not forget just finally around 0 c and my floor jack is st my house and the car is at my mom>s but I promise I will get you the photos my work email is [email protected] so that is the email address will be coming from and then if you want to post the photos here no problem have a good day chef Jeff from Winnipeg

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
These?
jex-jdt214_w_ml.jpg

I never knew Olds used them; I figured it was a Pontiac thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor