*NEED* Olds '83 Cutlass Cruiser Header Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

prb36

n00b
Aug 19, 2010
I have been looking high and low for a header panel for over a year now since I hit a deer in my 83 olds cutlass cruiser. I ended up getting a '83 cutlass supreme header thinking it would fit, but no dice. Really need a header panel, really dont feel like scrapping this wagon just because of this.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Don't scrap your wagon. You'll find the right header panel. First of all, where are you located? If you post your city/state, there may be someone in your own backyard that has what you're looking for.
I'm guessing a 4-dr Cutlass header panel would work. It's the squarish type vs. the sloped Euro. type.
My friend recently junked a 4-dr Cutlass. I believe it was an '86. Too bad.

prb36

n00b
Aug 19, 2010
Well im in Rochester, Ny upstate. Ive checked most salvage yards throughout rochester. Gonna try Buffalo next. But I guess im just gonna have to keep checking and checking. This really sucks because it has only 60,000 miles and is in perfect shape, besides where i hit the deer lol

pappa_wolf

Apprentice
Apr 4, 2010
could you show me a picture, of what you need?
a friend of mine, has a few olds parked, for scrapping!
but I need to know what I`m looking for!

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I left you a message in the Wanted section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor