Need parts for chevy 4.3 fuel injection 262 motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

montekels86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 6, 2009
looking for some parts n advice on my chevy 4.3 fuel injection 262 engine

im rebuilding it but i cant seem to find some parts for it because most companys dont make them im looking for headers, and the intake manifold and valve covers in chrome dosent have to be crazy expensive not looking to race just to drive if anybody knows a website that i can get these parts from

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I've got a mpfi manifold/injector set complete with fuel rails/regulator/injectors/injector harnesses. It's brand new from mercmarine. Only thing you'd need to do is swap out the throttle body if you don't have one (which are cheap).

Tell me what color you want and I'll paint it, can't chrome it (cuz the upper half is plastic):

200$ even, shipping cost is added onto that:
4033438497_f45ac9a878.jpg

4034193302_14a61a4c80.jpg

montekels86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 6, 2009
question never heard of a mpfi manifold what would it do that the one i have in there dosent already do n how much stuff i need to change in order to use that system

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor