Need Some Advice About a Water Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
Silicone also can have adverse effects on paint. If anything silicone gets around auto paint, the paint will fisheye like crazy when it is sprayed. It’s a big no-no to have anything silicone near a body shop....unless it’s in a tank-top!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
Silicone also can have adverse effects on paint. If anything silicone gets around auto paint, the paint will fisheye like crazy when it is sprayed. It’s a big no-no to have anything silicone near a body shop....unless it’s in a tank-top!

Lol.

I definitely appreciate both sides of the argument here. There are also some valid points to be taken into consideration as well. It looks like there is roughly a $15 price difference between the 2 options and I am going to go out on a limb and assume I will only need the one tube. To me I feel like it's worth it to do it "right." I'm sure both options would work for my situation however I'm at the point now where I just don't have the time to do things twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor