Need some opinions on coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
hey guys I am looking for some opinion on coilovers front and rear. My cutlass right now has brand new tubular upper control arms the gbody store ones and rebuilt lowers and umi rear tubular arms in the back.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I am using adjustable coilover QA1's in the rear and adjustable QA1 shocks up front and have been very happy with the ride quality.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
hey guys I am looking for some opinion on coilovers front and rear. My cutlass right now has brand new tubular upper control arms the gbody store ones and rebuilt lowers and umi rear tubular arms in the back.

There are a few different options depending on what you are looking to achieve.

The viking coil-overs are probably the best "bang for your buck" option out there at present. They are double adjustable shocks so you can adj. both compression and rebound individually giving you the ability to fine tune for your application.

We manufacture bracketry for the rear coil-overs that moves the shock inboard and uses a double shear mount that is needed when you switch from a coil spring and shock application to coil-overs.

http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8_57_326

http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8_58

If you need any info please feel free to contact me here at the shop to discuss different options.

Craig

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I bought Ridetech HQ coilovers and front a arms for my car. It's still in process so I havent driven it yet and cant give an opinion on them yet. Everything Ive heard has been good and it should be for the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor