need to start planning my winter cutlass upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cut123

Greasemonkey
Nov 20, 2011
terre haute indiana
I have finally got my 81 shaken down this summer runs reliable havent had many problems. So this winter i plan on doing upgrades but Im stuck on what to do.
-Vintage air mini kit under dash, expensive, havent got alot of support for oldsmobile
-fuel injection, expensive, what one to pick
- better seats
I can really only choose one they all will cost 1000 or more. I really cant decide.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Why not just get a decent heater core? Terre Haute is an island in the corn you don't want that to go out in -5 weather lol

cut123

Greasemonkey
Nov 20, 2011
terre haute indiana
I work a hot job all day so it would be nice to have ac. I dont drive it past fall. the new mini systems seem pretty neat.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
if you do make sure your headliner is good to go or its kind of a waste of money. I ran my a/c out real fast in the 2 months I drove with no headliner in the summer. By the time I put the foam and the headliner back up it ran out of charge a few days later lol. I was using the car a lot that summer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor