Need wiring help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooligans

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2011
I bought a 83' Elco from a guy who, just needless to say should never touch a vehicle again. However, I have been around cars my whole life. The problem is that I have never had to dig into a situation like this. All of my other stuff has been older with minimal wiring.

Ok, it has 305 that I am switching out the intake and carb as we speak. The factory gauges did not work so I opted to swap in a set of autometer gauges so they have all been wired in without any factory wiring. In the engine bay, on the passenger side there is a mess of cut wires and such that I would like to remove. It was an A/C car but that is no longer an issue, all I need is the heater. What can be removed in what you see in the photos? One of the pics is a module that us mounted directly behind the engine on the firewall....

100_2106.jpg

100_2107.jpg

100_2108.jpg

100_2109.jpg

Another dumb question... in stock form, what all did the computer in the passenger kick panel run? Can it be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor