NEEDED: Olds 307 engine wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
I've been helping a friend replace the dead 307 in his 1988 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser with a Chevy 454. The new engine is in and entirely ready to go. We want to sort through the engine bay wiring so as to attach the few wires we need (for the gauges, etc) and remove ones that serve no purpose (everything related to the CCC, for example). I figure this engine wiring has got to be more or less identical to any 307-powered '87 G-Body, but my Google-fu can't turn one up online.

Anybody know where I can find one?

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
You would likely be closer to use a harness from a Caprice, than a G body. The one thing I do know is the starter wires will need to be extended since the starter on a 307 is on the drivers side, 454 is on the passenger side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor